Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Oct 3, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.eurectory.com website and the eurectory mobile application (the "Service") operated by M. Eleftherios(eurectory) ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Services. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, and contingent on Customer's satisfaction of M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s credit approval requirements, M. Eleftherios(eurectory) agrees to provide the eurectory services described in the Order for the fees stated in the Order.
- Term. The initial service term of the Agreement shall begin on the date that M. Eleftherios(eurectory) generates an e-mail message to Customer announcing the activation of the Customer's account (the "Service Commencement Date") and shall continue for the number of months stated in the Order (the "Initial Term"). Upon expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive renewal terms of the same length as the Initial Term (each a "Renewal Term") unless M. Eleftherios(eurectory) or Customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term, as applicable. The Initial Term and any Renewal Term may be referred to collectively in this Agreement as the "Term."
Purchases / Subscriptions & Payments
- Fees. Fees are payable in advance on the first day of each billing cycle. Customer's billing cycle shall be monthly or annually as indicated on the Order, beginning on the Service Commencement Date. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may require payment for the first billing cycle before beginning service. Term of this Agreement; otherwise M. Eleftherios(eurectory) will invoice Customer via electronic mail to the Primary Customer Contact listed on the Order. Invoiced fees may be issued on or before the 1st day of each billing cycle, and the fees shall be due on the 10th day following invoice date, but in no event earlier than the first day of each billing cycle. Payments must be made in Euros. Customer is responsible for providing M. Eleftherios(eurectory) with changes to billing information (such as credit card expiration, change in billing address) At its option, M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may accrue charges to be made to a credit/debit card until such charges exceed €10.00. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may charge interest on overdue amounts at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum non-usurious rate under applicable law. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may suspend the service without notice if payment for the service is overdue. Fees not disputed within sixty (60) days of due date are conclusively deemed accurate. Customer agrees to pay M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s reasonable reinstatement fee following a suspension of service for non-payment, and to pay M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s reasonable costs of collection of overdue amounts, including collection agency fees, attorney fees and court costs.
- Fee Increases. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may increase its fees for services effective the first day of a Renewal Term by giving notice to Customer of the new fees at least forty five (30) days prior to the beginning of the Renewal Term, and if Customer does not give a notice of non-renewal as provided in Section 2 above, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the new fee for that Renewal Term and any subsequent Renewal Terms (unless the fees are increased in the same manner for a subsequent Renewal Term).
- Early Termination. Customer acknowledges that the amount of the fee for the service is based on Customer's agreement to pay the fee for the entire Initial Term, or Renewal Term, as applicable. In the event M. Eleftherios(eurectory) terminates the Agreement for Customer's breach of the Agreement in accordance with Section''Changes to M. Eleftherios(eurectory)s Network.'' (Termination), or Customer terminates the service other than in accordance with Section Section''Changes to M. Eleftherios(eurectory)s Network.'' (Termination) for M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s breach, the unpaid fees for each billing cycle remaining in the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term, as applicable, are due on the business day following termination of the Agreement.
- Refunds. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, yearly, or otherwise defined term or period of time basis and is non-refundable, unless requested within forty eight (48) hours from the original purchase. Any refund requests following the initial 48-hour grace period will not be approved. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Customer Information. Customer represents and warrants to M. Eleftherios(eurectory) that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to M. Eleftherios(eurectory) for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. If Customer is an individual, Customer represents and warrants to M. Eleftherios(eurectory) that he or she is at least 18 years of age. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order with regard to Customer's account until Customer has provided a written notice changing the Primary Customer Contract. 6 Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless M. Eleftherios(eurectory), M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, fines, punitive damages, amounts in interest, expenses and disbursements of any kind and nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of or related to the actual or alleged use of Customer's services in violation of applicable law or the AUP by Customer or any person using Customer's log on information, regardless of whether such person has been authorized to use the services by Customer.
Changes to M. Eleftherios(eurectory)s Network. Upgrades and other changes in M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s network, including, but not limited to changes in its software, hardware, and service providers, may affect the display or operation of Customer's hosted content and/or applications. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) reserves the right to change its network in its commercially reasonable discretion, and M. Eleftherios(eurectory) shall not be liable for any resulting harm to Customer.
Disclaimer of Warranties. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW M. Eleftherios(eurectory) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for all content create by you.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by M. Eleftherios(eurectory).
M. Eleftherios(eurectory) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that M. Eleftherios(eurectory) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Notices. Notices to M. Eleftherios(eurectory) under the Agreement shall be given via electronic mail to email@example.com. Notices to Customer shall be given via electronic mail to the individual listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order. Notices are deemed received on the day transmitted. Customer may change his, her or its notice address by a notice given in accordance with this Section.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Force Majeure. M. Eleftherios(eurectory) shall not be in default of any obligation under the Agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond M. Eleftherios(eurectory)'s control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
You place advertisements anywhere on the directories as you see fit. You won't hold us liable for anything. We(eurectory), neither endorses nor accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. You will not give us(eurectory) number or contact information to your customers. Customer-related issues will be handled solely between you and your customer.